Approved SuperDJD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SuperDJD, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperDJD

SuperDJD Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Old Greg
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:18535920
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got 2 slay rounds, I waited around for both of them, and when I saw the banner at the top of the screen go- and when the next round started and I wasn't slayed- I left to go play something else. But now I am banned for 112 days, so I figure maybe something just went wrong.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence except that the banner was definitely gone, and I started playing the next round.​

2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

You was banned by @Carned for rdm and leave 4th and global ban by @Agent A they respond when they can.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Greg.

Yesterday when we were playing you were reported for this offence.

[​IMG]

As you can see the report is still in progress by Lamb and you are not found, you even admitted to the RDM but then left before I could slay you?

If you can explain why you left I will consider unbanning you.

4. SuperDJD

SuperDJD Member

To be honest with you, I really just left because I wanted to go something else. I thought I had been punished for all the stupid rdm's I did on those couple of rounds( It was on de_dolls, so it's easy to push people off things). Also I get bored of de_dolls so I probably left for that reason too.

Sorry for dragging you out to the forums to sort this out, but I like this server I do not want to wait 112 days to play on it again.

-Old Greg

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I'll hop on the server now and unban you, and apply a slay to your steamid.

In the future make sure to check if you have any reports before you leave!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.