Denied SuperDJD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SuperDJD, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperDJD

SuperDJD Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Old Greg
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:18535920
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 2 weeks, for I think what was rdm and leave, I waited out the ban- till I had about 8 hours remaining. But Now I am banned for 51 Days, and I'm pretty sure its on all the servers; as I played on East 2(i think) and vanilla occasionally- but never got banned; maybe the occasionally RDM and slay.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know what to put here, I don't really have any evidence because I don't know what happened.​

2. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

You were banned by @Mr. Rogers for RDM and leave 3rd Offense + history. Please give him some time to respond.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hey there Greg,

I notice you're confused about what's going on, so allow me to explain to you the details of the situation at hand. You are right in saying that you earned yourself a RDM and Leave - 2nd ban by Machinekiller00 on EU2, however during that time you were banned by myself on EU for your Third Offense of RDM and Leave. The RDM in question occurred on Round 2 of MC Dolls, when you responded "yea so what" to a report on you, meaning you admitted to the kill on this player being RDM. You left the server after this, so you were banned for your Third Offense of RDM and Leave, which was Globalized and Extended due to your Ban History and the fact that the RDM Offense you committed was intentional.

With that all said, your Ban Appeal will be Denied and I urge that you come back with a playstyle that follows our rule set.

Best Regards,

~Mr. Rogers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.