Denied SuperDJD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SuperDJD, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperDJD

SuperDJD Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Joe:D
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:18535920
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I can't remember what I got banned for- something stupid I guess. I have 41 days remaining on the ban! Which is a long time, and I really liked the server. I could have been banned for RDM and Leave, because sometimes I just forget about that rule and disconnect- because I probably have something else to do. If I am in the wrong I apologize, I would like a second chance, because I enjoy the EU 2 server- I don't want to play on the vanilla because it's not the same.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

You were banned by @Nicol Bolas for RDM and Leave fourth offense. They will respond at their earliest convenience.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  3. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

You were banned by @Nicol Bolas for RDM and Leave (Fourth Offence).

He will respond as soon as he can. Thanks for staying patient!

4. SuperDJD

SuperDJD Member

Wow! 4th offence?

Thanks for the quick response.

5. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Hi SuperDJD, thanks for your patience. I'll get started right away.

Now, unfortunately, it seems that I do not have a screenshot of the actual report against you, however it was a report against you by a player named RichHard on Round one of Innocent Motel on 30th March. Here are the logs shortly before RichHard's death.

[​IMG]

So, you can see that you shot RichHard at 1.51, and he did in fact commit a traitorous act at 1.39, by throwing the tear gas grenade. However, this was not the reason you had stated for killing him - you believed he had killed the detective GamingWithKBv2, which you can see happening at 1.36. I asked you which detective he had killed, and got this response -

[​IMG]

So essentially, this was a kill on suspicion. Due to this, I put a slay on you. Then this exchange occurred -

[​IMG]

And then you left before serving your full slay.

[​IMG]

Now, this evidence shows that you did not "forget about the rule and disconnect" - you clearly asked me beforehand and I told you you would be banned if you left. Nevertheless, you left anyway. Now, looking at your ban history, in the three months leading up to your ban on the 30th March, you've been banned four times for RDM and Leave, leading to the increasing ban times for each one. By now, I would have expected you to have learnt the server rules, and abide by them. As this is your fourth offence of RDM and Leave, I will be denying this appeal. The ban is only a local ban, so you are still able to play on our other servers until the ban on EU2 expires.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.