Approved Sunny's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sunny, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunny

Sunny VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    SunnylyWithDaShotGun
    Your Steam ID:
    IDK
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:

Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

I don't know why I got banned, But I'm guessing this is from earlier today. Assuming RDM and Leave? I planned a C4 and if a T die from it that is not my fault. Other then that IDK why did i got banned. I wouldn't leave if I know I will be slay, Plus I had to be somewhere so got no choice but log off right when I am done with my T round.​

2. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

You were banned by @Cafedemocha for RDM and leave (1st). He will respond at his earliest conveniences.

3. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Ayo @Sunny

I banned you for this report

[​IMG]

As you can see you threw a discombob and knocked your T buddy of the train, as I was also T that round I went back in the chat logs to see if you had warned but for the discombob and you didn't. I thought I had gotten a screenshot of the chat logs for that round but I guess I didn't. I will be more than willing to unban you if you agree to come on the server and serve a slay.

4. Sunny

Sunny VIP

Lmao didn't see that I thought I only killed myself cuz i gtg. OMW to get my slay.

5. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

I will be ACCEPTING this appeal, player is unbanned however the ban will not be voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.