Denied sukun's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sukun, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sukun

sukun New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sukun
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:95168161
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i don't even know why was i banned...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was online for only about an hour...No one complained and no one talked to me except for me being a traitor and calling out for me....So i need to know why was i banned.​

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  2. Kitteh

Kitteh My Precious VIP Silver

You were banned by @Kyogre for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. Please wait patiently for his response.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Sukun.

Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban, let's get straight into the issue at hand. You'll see what happened in the report below:

[​IMG]

After seeing the report, you killed him for RDMing you the previous round which would make this an instance of Revenge RDM. I placed a slay on you and as you were supposed to be serving it, I saw this:

[​IMG]

Now, you say that nothing out of normal really happened, but you clearly acknowledged your slay as you stayed only some of the round only to leave a couple minutes into the round. Considering this is a short local ban and you blatantly revenge RDMed, I want you to take this as a lesson. Slays are meant to be served for a full duration of the round that you were slain in, and taking matters into your own hands is not the way to do things.

With that said, I'll be denying this appeal. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to privately message me here on the forums.

Have a nice day.

Appeal: Denied/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.