Approved Suk Mike Hock's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Suk Mike Hock, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suk Mike Hock

Suk Mike Hock New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Suk Mike Hock
    Your Steam ID:
    Suk Mike Hock
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, so I've been playing on your server and I was just about to get slain next round.. So everything went well, I was still playing and then suddenly the server froze. I checked my connection, it was fine. Then I checked the server status, it was also fine.. So I waited for a minute and then it started to reconnect me to the server. But, it connected me to the wrong server! I don't really know why did it change my server from EU2 to West2. I played for an hour, then realized that I'm on the wrong server.. And yup, i've got the 14 days ban for RDM & Leave.. So I beg for mercy ://
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Misserably, I don't have any evidence..​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and Leave by @AppleJack. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello @Suk Mike Hock , I've seen your appeal but I won't be able to take care of it untill tomorrow since I'm away from my pc and my evidence is stored there. I'll take care of this appeal as soon as possible.

Untill then, please be patient and sorry for the inconvinience.

4. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Okay @Suk Mike Hock , now that I'm able to post my evidence let's get right into it shall we?

You were banned for RDM and Leave 2nd offense for this exact report:
    [​IMG]
    Since the damage logs bugged out on the report, here is a screenshot of them in their respective section:
    [​IMG]
    Now seeing that you've been disconnected against your will and you rejoined to a different server without knowing it, I'll Accept this appeal and Void the ban, but I will apply a slay on you to serve since you were banned for RDM and Leave before.
    I hope you'll have a great day and sorry for all the inconvinience.

Appeal: Accepted (Voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.