Approved sufficient velocity's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sufficient Velocity, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    Ok on the TTT west server @ around 3:15am during the map Albatross.

I sent my T buddies private messages on where to go, since it looked like they had no idea where they were going or what they were doing. The round was dragging on forever, with atleast one of them being afk for a bit. Yes, I understand its "ghosting" but it was as a traitor, not as an innocent. I was just trying to guide them to the general area. I know ghosting is a big nono. I don't mass rdm or do anything extreme. Just minor stuff every once in a while. If I was innocent while ghosting, then yes I fully accept it. but this was as a traitor helping his traitor buddies. I know my traitor buddy was just following the rules but I was just trying to help them.

What I did was wrong and if you think its as bad as everything else then I fully accept the consequences of my actions. my own T-buddy reported me lol. A literal traitor, who would've thought.

Thanks for your consideration​
    Related Evidence:

2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

3. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Have seen and will respond shortly!

4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Alright, well Sufficient, you and I already went over this a bit in-game and you understood that I had to ban you for the offense of ghosting. This screen shot shows the offense:
    [​IMG]

You've come to the forums appearing both apologetic and showing integrity in being honest with your actions. I appreciate this very much. I cannot stress to you enough the severity of ghosting on the servers. This is a very detrimental action that can cause people's gameplay experiences to be negatively effected greatly (although this specific offense is minor).

With all that being said, I will be unbanning you but not voiding your ban. What this means is, if you're banned in the future for ghosting, it may be recorded as a second offense and you will be banned for an even longer period.

Thank you.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.