Approved sufficient velocity's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sufficient Velocity, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    The Sandwich
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I gave everyone downstairs more than enough time to move out of the way. I have no power over barrels flying everywhere, only Garry has that power.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    On the community pool map I went downstairs to get tested, there were a bunch of barrels in the way, so I stated more than 6 times "Move out of the way, I'm shooting the explosive barrels" and then waited 10 seconds after say ing it before shooting.

Now Gmod physics are wonky, and so when you shoot the barrels they like to bounce around a lot sometimes before blowing up. Unfortunately I injured and killed 2 guys, but it really cant be helped when the barrels fly towards them, I have no power over that.

I would like to be completely unbanned or atleast have my sentence reduced to a lower number. furthermore I haven't had a large ban before, the first time doesn't count since I was banned accidently

Thanks.​

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Yo, I banned you. Give me a minute :)

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Hey Sandwich/SV,

Thanks for appealing your ban.

Here's all the RDM that led to your ban:
    [​IMG]
    First count; A detective shooting someone is not reason to kill them.

[​IMG]
    Second count; You cannot kill based on t-trap activation, even if it seems like someone baited, that's still only suspicion.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Third & Fourth count; You shot the barrels for the sake of clearing them, making it a case of RDM, even with a warning. Since it damaged/killed two people, it was two counts and consequently led to your ban.

Since you went ahead and appealed, and your history has been clean recently, I will be accepting this appeal and have already unbanned you on West 2.
    However, please make sure to read our rules, particularly the extended ruleset, it will help you avoid situations like this in the future.

Appeal: Approved.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.