Denied Stupidity's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stupidity, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupidity

Stupidity New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Stupidity
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe i have been wrongly dealt with for my actions, yet i agree on some terms.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have been banned today, for "toxic behaviour".

Today i was playing on the 24/7 server, just playing normally, reporting rdmers etc. I was then calling a kid a squeaker among other things involving me complaining about my warning and the staff member included. Yes some things were said during this, as i was arguing with the staff member as i didn't know what i had done for my warning for at the time.

I have been on the teamspeak server, speaking to Phoenix and hello my friend for their reasoning. They have explained the reasons for the behaviour warning and banning for my actions towards the staff and other people.

I understand that my behaviour for asking for the reasons etc. was unacceptable. However, there were some things that were true that i did bring across. There were other people, being toxic, but they did not get warned for it.

I do regret saying these things. I will refrain from using certain words within the rdm reports and most of all behaving wrongly against staff members and towards other people on the server. I probably blame my behaviour towards the staff member and the other people involved due to myself being rdmed most rounds, spoiling my fun whilst making me salty/toxic. This is petty reasoning, but it is the honest truth :/ .

Thanks​

2. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

You were banned by @Phoenix for Toxic behaviour after getting discretion from me.

She will respond as soon as she can, thanks for staying patient!

3. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Hi Stupidity
    First I will go through the exact reason to why you were banned in the first place
    As you admit to your behavior, I will first present some evidence of what I count as toxic behavior that you showed while I was on
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And I will add that you on mic was harassing people with soft and low pitch voices by calling them "Squeakers" as you admit in your appeal.
    And this is of course wrong as it is not their choice to have voices like that so it is something that made me be more aware of you.

Now over to the part that I will say you are kinda correct, that it was other people that also was being toxic and that I failed to take care of all of them. I hope you understand that I got reports to take care of and that I got very busy right before you were banned because I had to ask for discretion for the ban. Then you can see how your behavior forced me to use time on something else that I could have used to look for toxic behavior. And even if other is being toxic, why should that mean that you could do it too? You complain about others behavior when you made no effort in trying to do it any better.

I will of course try to improve so that I can handle the servers better as I know it is frustrating to feel targeted as you said on TS, know that this was because of your toxic behavior over time which made me focus on what you did.
    I will deny this appeal as you show that you still is blaming others for your own behavior and that you say you don't regret what you did which show that this could happen again and I hope you can use time to think about your actions so that it may not happen again.
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.