Denied StudMofn's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by StudMofn, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StudMofn

StudMofn New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    StudMuffin
    Your Steam ID:
    survivalskittlez
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I knew I was going afk for a little while so I turned the spectator mode on and 20 minutes later i'm banned for 42 days I have no idea why I was banned but this is my favorite server and I would like to be unbanned from it and whoever banned me was admin abusing or accidentally copied someone else's steam ID
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hi Studmuffin (@StudMofn )! Hope you're having a good one!

You were banned for Ghosting by @Muffin due to a report that was handled by myself and my fellow staff members. It turns out that you were banned previously by @The Law on 12/26/2014 for your 3rd Offense of RDM & Leave on West 2. With that being stated, then you decided to ghost to @Roxy551 on West 1 about dna as shown in THIS report. You should never try and tell players about information pertaining to a round that they are not aware of through a 3rd party chat in any situation.

With that being stated, I (and my fellow staff members) have found you guilty of Ghosting and considering your history, your ban was globalized as a result. I will leave this appeal open for you to respond to why you chose ot do this, but for the time being, your appeal is denied. Have a good day!

Sincerely, Guilty

3. StudMofn

StudMofn New Member

First of all I did not ghost I simply said and I quote myself "Did you get the DNA off of my body" and for the "Mass RDM" I shot a barrel and didn't realize the round started and exploded and sent the other barrel flying and DAMAGED (did not kill) The Law. Then since the map "community bowling" is a somewhat large map with many textures my computer crashed and was forced out of the game making it "RDM and leave" which I got banned for 30 days and serving it now even though that is little over the edge punishment in fact why am I being banned for 42 days just because I said did you get the DNA off of my body to another detective that I was hinting to. I am trying to understand why you put how long the punishments are and they are totally different. On top of everything I wasn't able to make an account until after this ban since my old email account was banned. Please elaborate.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Because you used a 3rd Party chat to try and inform a player of events they were not aware of through a 3rd Party chat. That itself, is defined as Ghosting on our servers. Considering you were banned for a 3rd offense of RDM & Leave, I will not unban you considering you managed to get 2 pretty large punishments. Your ban is officially locked and denied. Have a good night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.