Denied Studge's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Studge, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Studge

Studge New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Studge
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:31210861
    Which Server:
    West 2 (I believe it was West 2)
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Indirectly caused RDM, not directly.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So here's what happened.

A traitor drops a C4. I, the detective, scan it for DNA and kill the traitor that dropped it.

Now here's where I admit I screwed up. Figured I'd set it to 10 minutes (it would never go off) just for fun. Yes I know, stupid move.

Someone (can't recall who did it as I was banned before I could see the name) noticed I, as a detective, armed it, and decided to disarm it anyways in hopes it would blow up everyone around it (yes this guy was a troll, can't recall his name unfortunately).

So yeah. Indirectly I believe I "killed" 3 people with my C4 (that someone else tried to disarm as a troll, yes they saw me, a detective arm it).

I screwed up, but because I wasn't intentionally trying to RDM the people that were affected, I don't believe I should have been banned. 3 slays at the most would have sufficed but a ban for something that wasn't exactly my fault? That's taking it too far. I also was not told the amount of time I would be banned for.

Not only that but I was banned during the round, as opposed to after which correct me if I'm wrong, you're not supposed to act on reports until after the round is over.

Would like to be unbanned and 3 slays added to my Steam ID.

No evidence of the person that actually tried to disarm the C4 since I was banned during the round (which I believe Lucilla should have done after the round, not during).

I think I should be unbanned because I indirectly caused the people affected by the C4 to die. Someone else set it off. I believe I should have been slain for several rounds instead.

I don't ever RDM on this server (intentionally) and I always try to keep the server civil and clean, especially when staff aren't on.​

2. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

You need to understand that if you plant a C4 as a detective, you are still accountable for the people it kills/damages . Even if someone else tries to diffuse it.
    Due to that I'm denying your appeal. If you have any question regarding this ban, feel free to message @Cafedemocha who were present as well.
    Here's the damage log.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.