Denied strongwaterdog10's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by strongwaterdog10, Apr 5, 2016.

1. strongwaterdog10

strongwaterdog10 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Strongwaterdog
    Your Steam ID:
    Strongwaterdog
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I only killed 2 people, one buy mistake because a t bought a malfunction pistol and shot me with it, and unfortunately I had no control and killed a inno buy mistake, I can't control my actions, if that happens. Secondly, I only pushed off one person on the map, Where is your proof, Mod? that I killed 4 people as a inno? If I killed 4 people It would say it on my dead corpse, which you didn't even dare to check, before coming to the conclusion that I was mass rdming, where in fact I wasn't. And you didn't give me a chance to screen shot my innonce, because you straight up banned me before I can show you that I only killed 2 people, one because t, other because he was blocking me. So this is a unfair call buy the mod that was overlooking the sever.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

I banned you for mass rdm x4, I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience!

3. hello my friend

Okay friend, thanks very much for making your appeal. I do like to get to these very quickly so that it doesn't construct too much of your game time. So lets get straight to it shall we?

[​IMG]

As you can see from this image, you claim someone shot you with a malfunction pistol and caused you to shoot an explosive barrell and damage 2 seperate players, which in it's own is 2 cases of RDM. Malfunction pistols show up in the logs as the damage is credited to the player that shot you with it. As you can see, this isn't the case.I also forgot to mention, as you can see from the logs, that no Malfunction gun was bought until after you shot and caused the explosion that damaged 2 players, so it's impossible for that to have been the reason.

[​IMG]

Now generally, when a malfunction pistol is used it will show up in the damage information section as being used, again, not the case here which means that you shot this barrel for another reason. Again it confirms that you actually damaged 2 people here.

[​IMG]

Here is the 2nd report, in which I issued to you because you damaged another player with a discombobulator that you threw randomly. Now, this then goes hand in hand with the other 2 RDMs to become RDM x3

[​IMG]

It's self-explanatory this one. You throw a discombob and you damaged a seperate player from the first 2.

[​IMG]

This 3rd report you didn't even respond, but considering you replied to the other one that you "pushed him off" when being asked about the discombob, I assume that was for this report. In which case, is the 4th offence of RDM. Now you say in this report that he was blocking you, which you aren't allowed to do as it is classed as RDM.

[​IMG]

So you can see you absolutely killed the player that you pushed. Each of these, with the damage logs, show that each player commited no traitorous act that would allow you to kill or damage them.

You should be aware that even damaging players, when done randomly, is classed as RDM.

I'll await your response before coming to my verdict. Thanks again for making an appeal!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  4. hello my friend

Considering that it's been over 24 hours and no response. I will be denying your appeal.

Feel free to contact me over the forums if you have any other questions, and I look forward to you rejoining us on the servers!

Have a good day.