Denied strongwaterdog10's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by strongwaterdog10, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strongwaterdog10

strongwaterdog10 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Strongwaterdog
    Your Steam ID:
    Strongwaterdog10
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I Really Didn't mean to leave, I had to go on short notice
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Dear, Mods and Admins
    Okay So I thought, I was serving my slain for like for 3 rounds or something. Which i did each and every round, but I think I left early on my third round I was slain. Cause I had to leave for work. Apparently I thought after I was slain my third round. This is consider rdm and leave?? I only thought it was when u kill someone then left the game straight away. So please can you un ban me, I didn't mean to break the rules. I Was only trying to have fun with others and I still want to have fun with those I've played with the past month. Unfortunately i don't have pics or video in my case, so the evidence is stacked against me. Please and Thank you Mod's and Admins
    Sincerely,
    Strongwaterdog :)

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello @strongwaterdog10! For future reference your steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:79296084

I was the one who banned you for RDM and Leave First Offense and therefore will be the one handling this appeal.

Let's begin

The Initial Report:
    You were initially reported by a player for killing him for a false reason. He claimed never to have thrown a discombob and you claimed he had. This is shown here:
    [​IMG]

The Investigation:
    Given that this was on round 6 and I died late in the round I did not have time to fully investigate the round for any possible discombobs thrown until the next map. I then searched the logs of the round to see if Mattimeo had ever thrown a discombob. As the logs show he didn't throw one the entire round.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Result:
    I then issued you a slay for the next round. You asked why you were being slain and I explained that the player you killed hadn't thrown a discombob, meaning you only thought he had which meant it was kill on suspicion which is a slay on the server. Keep in mind, this was before you were slain, it was still pending so it wasn't until the next round until you served your slay.
    [​IMG]

The Leave:
    Much to my disappointment, you left less than 2 mins after you were slain. My next screenshot shows that you left during your slay round and that there was 3:09 left to overtime, on vanilla overtime starts after 5mins from the start of your round.
    [​IMG]

The Punishment
    :
    With a heavy heart I had to ban you for RDM and Leave. You claim not to know this was a rule but on the motd that comes up on every map change it says under the punishment for RDM that you must stay the entire round or it will be considered RDM and Leave and this being your first offense the punishment is 5 days as shown here:
    [​IMG]

The Verdict:
    I am afraid I'm going to have to deny this appeal. You've been playing long enough to know better than to RDM and Leave. Your ban will expire 5 days after it was issued. Feel free to play any of our other 5 servers while you wait. I will tag my admin @Salisian to review that my verdict is just. Feel free to come back to vanilla when your ban expires, I look forward to playing with you :)

Appeal: DENIED
    Topic: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.