Strong winds crumble mountains.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Staples, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Staples

Staples ~Storm princess. VIP

So, I'm going to be taking a break from TTT and partially from the community as a whole. The game has started to bore me. I had planned to just try to wait it out until my interest was peaked again but recent trends in the community have made sitting idle a bit harder than what I had planned. I love this community and the people but I need to step back for a while. Honestly I doubt many of you will miss me or even notice my leaving, I'm only on at night and my reputation was destroyed by rumor long before I had a chance to feel welcomed. I'm leaving on a bit of a sour note but I'm not angry and I don't blame anyone but me for this mess.
    chances are I will still be in the wolves den or elsewhere on team speak but I don't plan on doing anything more than checking in on the forums and claiming event items for some time now. I hope to return soon, I will miss all of this until then.

Special mentions:
    @C.A.Anna ~Kanga babe
    @BlueCore ~a good friend
    @Diehard01 ~older than war
    @Giraffe ~the opposing gliscor avoided the attack
    @Nena ~picked me up and tried to train me, kinda....
    @Silent the red nosed Rebel ~stay clean for fucks sake. edit: he didnt

EDIT: After looking at some of the recent activity in the community and how toxic it really can be I have decided I will not be returning, to the team speak server or the TTT servers.
    special thanks to http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/harassment-going-unchecked.26859/#post-240621 <this reoccurring problem that has happened to to many people for the staff to have just missed it over and over and over and over again. bottom line, you cant pretend that it isn't a fucking problem that you have been ignoring.

Winds guide you all.

~Staples

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

See you soon ;)
    #TheyAlwaysComeBack

Really though, keep in touch. I've only really gotten to start know you recently and you're leaving already :cry:

3. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

> Didn't even tag one of the wolfpack.

Sucks to see you go. But if you're in wolves den anyways it'll be like nothing changed at all.

Stay stormy?

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Take it easy Staples, and good luck with whatever life throws atcha.

5. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Why is there no sad rating yet? Instead I put friendly but that doesn't feel right, I need a sad rating!! Stormy, you've always been a pleasure playing with, and it's been nice having your company late at night on when the servers or TeamSpeak is pretty empty. You've always been a friendly face to players and something that I really like is that if there are new players that need help you always go out of your way to try and help them.

I'll miss you! And I know many others will as well; perhaps more than you think. I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving with a little bit of a sour note, but I hope as time progresses you will come back here again. Until then, there's always going to be a missing spot on TS and on the servers.

6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill be right back after I cry myself a river :cry:

It is so sad to see you leaving the community even if it is just for a little while. I mean I know you will be on TS and I know that you and I are going to be keeping in touch but it is still makes me sad regardless. I am going to miss you coming to keep me company when I'm staffing EU and I am going to miss our shenanigans a lot too. I really hope that you come back to us very very soon. Uuuugh I am going to miss you a whole bunch :cry:

Love you chicky. Keep your chin up okay? I will always be here for you if you need me :love:

7. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

I first met you back when I was getting admin again for the 2nd time all those months ago, I thought you were a pretty amazing person. How much I wanted to pick you up as a moderator, it is truly sad to see you go. I shall miss your presence until you return.

8. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

It is sad to see you go Stormy,
    I am sure there are many friends of your on here that will miss you.
    We have always had good talks while we are on team-speak and the servers together, there will be a missing link in the friends that I have and many others have without you on here.
    Hopefully we still stay in touch on team-speak or else where, and still smite and over games over your break from here.
    I am going to miss you till you return.

Take care friend, and Live long and prosper -"dif tor heh smusma".

9. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

To be perfectly honest, Stormy, I've never heard a single bad thing about you since we've met, and I have no idea what these rumors are, but I doubt they spread as far as you think they do. I've always enjoyed your company, and respected you and enjoyed reading about you and your life and what you're all about. I can completely empathize with most of this thread, however. Certain trends and the hunger for drama on here can be a plague at times, and it's difficult to walk out unscathed by words, rumours, or even thoughts and paranoias (and of course, TTT does get very boring after a while).

I have faith that after a break you'll get back into things here, and find a way to enjoy the gamemode and community more as I have come to (pretty much just fuck around in-game and enjoy the laughter and memories made by the community more than the actual gameplay itself), and I'm excited for when that happens. If you ever need someone to talk to about anything, I'm always here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Well if the chances aren't in favor, we shall await your return.
    By the time you come back, you better be a Showdown Master!
    If you need anything, you know I'm a poke or message away. Take care!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Come back soon staples :(

13. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I don't care where you go as long as I can still play Pokemon showdown with you and complain about my life.

14. Finn

Finn Human VIP