Denied Striker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Striker, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Striker

Striker VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nick
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:33301246
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I made it clear I was going to leave the server before I left, asked anyone if I was going to be slain the next round, got no response. Then I waited for an entire game to be sure, asked again, and got off. I would happily serve my punishment (slay in-game) as I've always adhered to the rules of the server, but it was 5:30am and I have work/volunteer jobs for school.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence, I'm fairly sure it was Red that was on the server last night, I made it very clear that I had to leave, and that I would be back today. Additionally, I warned that I had to leave before actually doing so.​

2. Striker

Striker VIP

Just to clear it up, I was asking if I was going to be punished because I'd damaged a few players the round before, wishing for them to kill me. I'd damaged them to allow them to kill me without (technically) RDM-ing me. They'd been okay with it (played games and kept people from killing me to prolong my suffering!) but I'd gotten a warning from the present Admin.

3. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Hey there, you were banned by @Red for RDM and leave, 1st offense. They will respond as soon as they can.

Whether your ban was justified or not, it never hurts to check out our rules and protocols here.
    And specific unlisted rules and map rules
    here.

In the meantime, feel free to play any of our 4 other servers:
    Serious TTT - West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    Serious TTT - East 1 | 74.91.124.21:27015
    Serious TTT - East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015
    Serious TTT - Vanilla | 64.94.101.124:27015

Hang in there.

4. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Hallo nick. Yes, you did warn before you left, and I sent you a message:
    [​IMG]
    and then you left. So I had to ban you. I banned you for
    [​IMG]
    and for the multiple people you randomly shot with a Raging Bull. If you could explain those then I will gladly lift the ban.

5. Striker

Striker VIP

Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't see that! Well, I wanted them to kill me as an innocent, and they wouldn't because they were scared of an RDM slay. So I shot them in the feet until they killed me. I really shouldn't've, but it was an easy way to get myself killed.

6. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Well seeing as you admitted to being guilty of shooting randomly, I'm gonna go ahead and deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.