Approved StraightMogy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by StraightMogy, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StraightMogy

StraightMogy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Straight Mogy

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:102452705

Which Server:
    East

Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "hacking" While I was bhopping around using a MACRO that I have on my Logitech G502 Mouse. No hacks were used AT ALL. There is no rules about using a macro to bhop. If this is an offense that is punishable I believe I deserve a second chance seeing as how I did not know. Yukki was the one who banned me. EDIT: Also I have no other reports of hacking.​

Evidence of Innocence:

2. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

Hey, @Yuuki banned you for your first offense of hacking. He’ll respond with evidence at his earliest convenience, so hang tight.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Since you know why you are banned, I’ll post this.

There is a rule against it. I advise you to read the extended rules once in a while. Now, the question is why should I unban you? Such offenses tend to be severe.

4. StraightMogy

StraightMogy New Member

Yeah I was literally just about to remove this. I didn't notice there was an extension on the rules. My bad. I'll take the ban

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

After some consideration, I will be lenient with you and unban you since you have acknowledge your mistake.

However, I will not void the ban. I do encourage you to read the rules once in a while or whenever you are unsure about something.

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.