Denied Straight White Male's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Straight White Male, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Straight White Male
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:68962561
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had KOS'd a player over voice and was reported for RDM as that player had no reason to be KOS'd by me, and was therefore slain. I was then confronted by a moderator that I was loopholing, which I had never heard about. I then asked questions about loopholing, and what it's defined as. About an hour after that report, I was banned for two weeks for loopholing by Jabba.

I don't think I was loopholing in that instance, I thought I had heard a player call out another, in which I repeated the KOS however, I was wrong and slain for it. I understand that this can be taken as loopholing but I did not lie in the response to that report, I replied with what I thought I had heard.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond later.

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Hello Straight White Male,

Last night a mod reached out to me about you lying in a report. (You say you just misheard.) Your history shows at least two other instances of other staff members catching you lying in reports with similar excuses.

I'll go over the situation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You say you just misheard what the player said as a KOS. I would normally be inclined to believe you, but as I said at the beginning, this is not an isolated event. As such, I will be denying this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.