Approved Stormtrooper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stormtrooper, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Stormtrooper Syahmi Kadira
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:137734694
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well straight to the point,just joined back the server after 2 weeks of not playing on it,played for a map then I got auto-disc but when I joined back,it said that I was banned for 5 days with no warning,reason & by who.Circle of Psi or...Legion Prime told me that I was banned for "RDM & leave" but I didn't remember RDMing anyone unless it was those people who I killed cause 1.they were RDMing others & reported me,2.they RDMed me for "reasons" & reported me or 3.(which I think this is it)I RDMed them for killing a T who wasn't KOS but was just kileld on the spot.So yeah,really just wanted to know who banned me & when I was banned.Don't mind much I have to wait 5 days but at least IK why & when I was banned​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well besides the screen saying "You were banned for 5 days,appeal to this forum" & me saying this,no​

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

tagging @DexRudolph as he banned you for RDM and Leave (1st offense),please be patient while he respond.

3. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

Hey there, StormTrooper, sorry to have bring you into this little situation and I do hope you are having a good day!

I hoped on EU Vanilla and was going through some previous reports and came across this report against you from Cereal Killer.

[​IMG]

He reported you for killing him despite him having just killed a Traitor. To be extra precautious I went back through the old logs and did find this event.

[​IMG]

Just didn't answer the report which I can completely understand if you forget, we all forget at times.

4. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper New Member

Oh shit he reported me & got me banned in like 5 minutes?Not mad but just impressed.Really thought when I killed those RDMers back then who false reported me.But anyways,yeah I did RDM him,really thought the opposite tho since I just saw him climbing the ladder,shot the guy in the back with no KOSed called out,tried to go down so i thought he was a sneaky T but yeah,thought there was a report on me,& the reason I left was,as I stated I got auto-disconnected but hey,at least IK why,do what you must now I guess or how it works

5. Dexter

After some bit of chatting with fellow staff members, it was found that I was in the wrong here for placing the ban. Been here since 2014 and there are some changes to rulings that even I wasn't aware of. You'll be unbanned and the ban itself voided! Just be extra careful and make sure you don't have a report against you :)

You have yourself a nice day!

Appeal: Approved!
    Ban: Voided!

[​IMG]

6. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper New Member

Appreciate it Dex,although with this PC I'm probably gonna get a report that I won't get to answer due to my PC crashing

7. Dexter

Good thing I kept this open because I was busy unbanning :confused:. If that happens, make sure get some evidence if possible!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.