Store clarifications

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by Lone Wanderer, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

This is a combo thread; first, I want to open by saying that I went to buy the /ec command from the market today, and upon clicking on it, it charged me the $10,000 from my balance twice.

[​IMG]

So, the first problem here was that I got double charged for the upgrade. I clicked on it to buy it, and it didn't initially give it to me (I was lagging a bit at the time), so I clicked on it again, and then it bought it for me twice.

I have a few suggestions that stem from this experience. One, if it's possible to prevent you from buying/being charged for an upgrade like /ec or the silk touch spawner, I think that would be a good addition. My second suggestion would be to have prompts of some kind for specific items in the store; I think the best application of that prompt would be for when you're buying items, as I feel like accidentally buying expensive items is the common thing I do at least.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I don't get it. On market listings, you have to click again to confirm your purchase, why not in the store?

I'd +1 that

Also +1 to not being able to purchase the same upgrade twice

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. DubstepPickle

DubstepPickle VIP Emerald

I accidentally purchased Silk touch twice.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

All items over a certain amount in the marketplace need to make you confirm before buying. It shouldn't just take 10, 15, 20 etc. thousand in game currency without you confirming. So far I've wasted 30k because of accidental clicks while jumping around in the marketplace. Money wasted on useless shit that shouldn't be in the marketplace in the first place.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

All items should require confirmation imo

6. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

I think the best solution is to add a confirmation system, but also allow us to sell/buy in bulk to avoid even longer delays when trying to economy.