Denied StonedPanda's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by StonedPanda, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StonedPanda

StonedPanda Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Stoned Panda Games CX
    Your Steam ID:
    steam_0:1:63522984
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i don't know why i was banned for the 5 days I'm confused and this is the only ttt server i like
    Evidence of Innocence:
    .... uh i dunno wut got me banned​

2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hi Stoned!

You were banned by @ShadowStorm for "RDM and Leave - First Offense". He will respond shortly

In the meantime, feel free to play on our other 5 servers and have a good day!

3. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hey there StonedPanda,
    Thanks for taking your time to appeal and I hope your day has been great. I banned you for your first offense of RDM & Leave.

The event which had occurred, was that you randomly crowbared a player dealing 20 damage, then continued on to kill them. This player has reported you, and you responded with a response that was not found valid. You claimed "you were getting wacked" and according to the logs you were only being pushed. I had then issued a slay, however you left the server. This then resulted in a ban; I will provide the report and logs below.

[​IMG]

Perhaps you would be willing to serve one fully slay in order to be unbanned. If you would like this, please let me know and add me on steam.

Have a fantastic day!

4. ShadowStorm

Due to the amount of time elapsed, it does not appear you are interested anymore in continuing this appeal. I will close this in 24 hours; if you wish to continue please do so!

5. ShadowStorm

Due to the amount of time elapsed, and due to the fact your ban will expire very soon, this appeal has been DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.