Approved Stonecutters's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stonecutters, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stonecutters

Stonecutters New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Biggie Cheese
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:38990156
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am uncertain of why I was banned to begin with. Last I played I think was yesterday and I believe I had at least one pending report on me, but there were no mods IIRC when I left.

I would like my ban to be lifted or at least be commuted to in-game slays so I can serve them.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Biggie Cheese dindu nuffin

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Stonecutters/

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @ECHO-6251 as he banned you for rdm and leave.
    Please be patient.

3. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

I've seen this and I will reply soon.

4. ECHO-6251

Hey @Stonecutters,

I banned you for RDM and Leave - First Offense, because of the following report you had against you:
    [​IMG]
    The report that was against you was there since the previous map we had played on, and I had finally got to it right after map changes, in which you left right before as shown here:
    [​IMG]
    This was right before the map change, at the very end of the last round. As you claim in your appeal, you say that you were not aware that there was any staff online, when you left, but as shown here there was. Now I want to know, why did you leave when there was a pending report on you, when you should have known that there was a Mod online? I'm asking this because I want to know the reason as to why you left, with the know-how that you could possibly have a valid report against you.

5. Stonecutters

Stonecutters New Member

My memory of that evening is spotty, and I can't remember the circumstances of why I left or much about the game at that time. I left because it was probably either I was done playing or to go to bed. It wasn't to try and evade punishment. I do remember the event in question and agree that I killed them without sufficient proof. If you want, I can give you my thought process on why I killed them.

6. ECHO-6251

Ok so after taking some time to think about this, I will appeal your ban if you serve the slay for the report against you.
    Anyways, contact me via steam on here on the convos. if you have any questions.
    Thanks
    Appeal: Accepted (Not voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.