Denied Stone Wall Jackson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stone Wall Jackson, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Stone Wall Jackson
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My brother got on to my account and apparently RDMed and left EAST2, so I got banned. I am not letting him play on the account anymore.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Your account is your responsibility. If your family members decide to do it on your own steam account, it's on you. I digress though, you were banned by @FrostedBlade for RDM & Leave 3RD Offense. He shall reply at his earliest convenience.

3. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Hello Stone Wall Jackson, I'm sorry for the circumstances of your ban, however you are still responsible for it. I banned you for RDM & Leave 3RD Offense on the map ttt_67thway_v14. In round 1, your brother RDM'ed a traitor beginning at 00:06 seconds (as seen below). I had waited for his response to the report for a couple minutes, then forced the report on his screen, only to get a blank response submitted. I then issued a slay, but your brother left the game before the next round started (See below).

2014-11-16_00002.jpg
    This shows that in round 1, your brother killed a player at 00:11 seconds.

2014-11-16_00001.jpg
    This image shows that your brother started shooting at 00:06 seconds, without any kind of damage provocation from the traitor. The logs also show that the traitor did not buy any T equipment whatsoever, so he couldn't have seen him take out a traitor weapon. I was still weary as to why your brother killed this player, so I waited for a response. As described above, I never got a legitimate response, and when I issued the slay, he left.

2014-11-16_00004.jpg
    As you can see in this third image, it is round 2 on the same map, and your name is not at 00:00 where it should say something along the lines of "<something/world> has killed -sg- Stone Wall Jackson" in blue (like at 00:11 seconds) for being slain. This indicates that your brother left before the round started.

With the information I provided, I think that it's sufficient to say that your account, whether it had been your brother, or you, did indeed RDM & Leave. However, I can be understanding and trusting that it was indeed your brother who RDM'ed and left. Regardless of who committed the RDM & Leave, it still happened on YOUR account, and a traitor had to basically sit out a round without cause. I think that under these circumstances, and if you are willing to serve a slay, I can lift the ban from East 2 and void it from your adminstats. I am giving you a chance here. Please be more careful with your account, others may not be so understanding. Also, please make sure that your brother understands that if he is slain, he needs to stay for the entire next round for it to be counted as served.

Please make an effort to contact me through steam to serve your slay before 11/21/14. If I am not contacted by this date, I will not be appealing the ban/voiding the slay. You can click my name and follow it to my profile, where you should see a small steam icon. If you click this it will take you to my steam profile, where you can add me as a friend so that we can work out a time and place for your slay.

I look forward to your response, and have a nice day!

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

5. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

This user has NOT attempted to contact me, even three days after the deadline that I have set above. This appeal has been denied, the ban will not be lifted or voided. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.