Denied Stomedy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stomedy, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stomedy

Stomedy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Get Anal'ed
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:125435926
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe that i should be unbanned because did not ghost and i was (what i believe) was wrongly banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The reason i got banned was because i was ghosting which i was was not and 1 of my reasons of evidence is if you see my steam profile you can see i am not friends with anyone who i play TTT​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

3. Stomedy

Stomedy New Member

i also just saw the report against me with phoenix and i am shocked to see how out of context those pictures were and let me just give you the full story so it was the 6th round and this blu guy kept RDMing me but there were no mods on so i told someone to KOS him cause he was and inno and i was an inno and phoenix just took it way out of context thats why he had no response just pictures

so just to clear this up

Blu (the one who kept RDMing me) was inno and he killed me

Me- i waas inno and i just got killed by blu

and i told the server that blu just RDMed me and there was no mod on so it went way out of context

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

please regard to the report filed against you at here : http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-get-analed.32529/
    you private messaged python telling him someone rdm'd you and he should kill that person for rdming you.
    what you messaged him is changing the game's outcome and that will be consider as ghosting.
    please note that this is just a local ban and you're welcome to play on our other servers.

Serious TTT West : west.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT West 2 : west2.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT East : east.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT East 2 :east2.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT Vanilla :vanilla.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT EU : eu.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT EU 2 : eu2.seriousttt.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.