Denied Stocking's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stocking ❤, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Stocking
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was the end of the round, and there was one T left who was standing around doing nothing. Squidd had found out that he was the last T and was cornering him with another detective. The T could not do anything, and Gorg was warning him to play or get slain. I simply told Squidd in PM to get it over with. Seconds later the T was slain for delaying. I understand that what I did was ghosting, but it was incredibly minor, not long term, and has nothing to do with me attempting to unbalance the game as it had no affect on the outcome. The message itself was vague to begin with, obviously meaning that he knew who I was talking about beforehand, and the contents were just repetition of information he already knew. It barely stands under the definition of ghosting. Maybe metagaming.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Considering what had happened, it's obvious to me that Squidd is using this against me because I was trying to get him to chill out, as he was being very toxic at the time. It was my mistake to think that he wouldn't immediately use this against me, knowing him. I'm just going to chalk it up to how out of control the server got that I made this mistake.
    Unless @Gorgamel or @Squidd+ King of Vanilla can get some evidence for/against me it is word against word.​

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

I'll tag @Snooper [Gimc] as I think he was a witness as well.
    Also your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:25155993.

3. Stocking ❤

LOL it copied the wrong thing and I wasn't paying attention. :oops:

4. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Hey @Stocking I did indeed ban you for Ghosting. Before banning you I made sure with an admin @Falcor to confirm that the evidence I was provided was indeed Ghosting. @Squidd+ King of Vanilla either used pm or admin chat to notify me that you sent him a message. That screenshot he took can be found here.

Also @Snooper [Gimc] was not on at the time of this offense.

What you said is considered Ghosting and after talking with an admin with it and the time you spent on these servers we concluded that ban was necessary. Basically what you told squid was something that was game changing even if the information is false.

I will give you 24 hours to respond before giving my verdict.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  5. Stocking ❤

Can I talk to you on steam or something? Via voice.
    Sent you a friend request, there are things that I need to say that can't be conveyed well through type.

6. Stocking ❤

Right then, thanks for clarifying all this with me. (y)

7. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

I have talked with the player on steam and have decided to reduce it but I will not unban.

You will have to serve the rest of them ban.

Next time please notify any staff one instead and if you are caught again you will serve full ban.

Ban denied but Reduced.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.