Approved Stitch_'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stitch, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Stitch
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:64338393
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for hacking, even though i don't hack. I got banned by Luna (moderator I think) for 28 days for no recoil.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    In my many years of playing GMod i haven't hacked once. I have 1415 hours on it even though this probably doesn't prove my innonence. I was using a Mac-10 and I kinda drag down a bit when shooting to reduce the recoil and that's probably why i got banned. I can screenshare if someone wants because I joined the server on wednesday I think and I enjoy the server. Thus why i would like to be unbanned, and also because i don't hack. I do not have any physical proof i can think of right now but i can include a link to the ban. I hope I will be unbanned, thanks for reading.
    -Stitch

Link of ban: http://i68.tinypic.com/214w9qw.jpg

2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

@luna♥ Banned you for hacking. Please be patient.

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Hey stitch, I banned you and I'll upload my evidence in a bit. I will say this though, another user told me that earlier you had said that you were hacking, which is the reason I started spectating you in the first place. I realize this is only the word of one user, but if this is true, can you explain yourself here?

4. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Alright I seem to have issues uploading my video due to connection, however taking a second look at the video, I see clear signs of recoil that I missed before. Sorry that your first visit to the forums had to be under these circumstances.

I'll get on momentarily to unban you and void the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.