Denied Stev98's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stev98, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stev98

Stev98 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Stevenessly
    Your Steam ID:
    I don't know how to find this.
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not know why I was banned?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned by @Mr. Rogers for your first offense of RDM and Leave. He will respond to this ban appeal at his earliest convenience. Please be patient.

3. Stev98

Stev98 New Member

May I have some logs to prove this? And how can I know if I am safe to leave knowing I don't have a punishment on my head? I was unaware of my first offense of RDM and left without knowing.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Before leaving a server you can simply ask a staff member if you are "Safe to leave" meaning you did not RDM unknowingly or at all. You may contact staff members by typing "@" in front of any message.

5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    This is why you are currently banned. You had left after you did this. If you can explain your actions I will un-ban you.

I am tagging @IAmGiygas as he was the one who reported this to me if he would like to give input.

Appeal current status: Pending.

6. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

Hello Stevenlessly! Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:72073406 for future reference. The details of this situation and exactly what happened are blurry, but I think it was a frag grenade or something that you killed me with. As an innocent, it is a traitorous act to throw any type of grenade other than a smoke grenade and I don't really see any other reason for throwing any other type unless you're specifically trying to kill a Traitor that there is a KOS on. Furthermore, if you place a C4 as an innocent or detective and it explodes from cutting the wrong wire or it just explodes from running out of time, you are still responsible for any deaths it causes. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for any damage done to other innocents, accident or not. Remember to always confirm that you can leave with a staff member when there is a report on you, just in case. This is not a global ban, which means you can still join one of the other servers until this ban expires.

These situations happen often where people RDM me and quickly leave the server, and that's why I semi-jokingly have the hashtag #STTTRDMVictim2014.

7. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Due to the low amount of effort put into this appeal and due to the ban expiring soon anyway. I am going to mark this appeal as Denied.

While you are currently banned from West, feel free to enjoy our other 4 servers.

West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015

East | 74.91.124.21:27015
    East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015
    Vanilla | 64.94.101.124:27015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.