Denied StefanTheConqueror's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by StefanTheConqueror, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StefanTheConqueror

StefanTheConqueror New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    StefannoTheConqueror
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned when i left the game , i was slain for an innocent kill and i left the server after ( it had nothing to do with me being slain ) and when i come back it says i'm banned for 5 days
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got banned when i left the game , i was slain for an innocent kill and i left the server after ( it had nothing to do with me being slain ) and when i come back it says i'm banned for 5 days :oops:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Koba for RDM and Leave | 1st Offense. Please wait for a response.

3. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Hello Stefan. Thank you for taking the time to appeal here on the forums. I'll get into why I banned you for RDM & Leave right away.

While I was playing on EU a few days ago, I came across this report:

[​IMG]

As you can see, you killed a player called Lenny for holding a grenade in a group of players. This may be suspicious, but it is not a traitorous act, as you can see my typing !motd in the chat, or by looking over the extended rules. So, I then proceeded to slay you for this, because it was RDM. I slayed you, and you left the server before your slay was over, so I proceeded to ban you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense as shown here:

[​IMG]

After this, I banned you for RDM & Leave. Seeing as this ban expires in only a few hours, I will be denying this appeal. If you have any further questions, message me here or friend me on steam and we can have a chat. Also if you have time, it would be very nice if you would read over the extended rules found here. This can help you gain some more knowledge of the depth of the server rules, as well as preventing RDM in the future. Have a nice day!

APPEAL DENIED
    THREAD LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.