Approved Steel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Steel, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steel

Steel New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Steel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:22575572
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay..got 5 day ban for rdm and leave. I can understand a little, but my circumstances were this: I was unfamiliar with the traitor tester on one of the maps. The other testers are normaly 'press button to test'. This minecraft map wasnt, but i pressed the button without knowing that it killed the person inside. I got rdm complaint because of this. I then continued watching the game until I got called away to do stuff, when I then logged out, counting the whole thing as rdm+leave. I just want to get back in and play! Its nice having these systems in place for people who legit troll and not play, but for me, right now, its annoying.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Wolfslayer246 for RDM and leave 1st. He will respond at his earliest convenience and until then please be patient.

3. GnarBear

GnarBear Professional Dingus VIP

Hi Steel
    I'll gather my evidence and then we can have a chat. : )
    Thanks for the patience.

4. GnarBear

So hi Steel.
    I do remember what happened in your case.
    After some questioning and you commenting in chat I deciphered that you accidentally clicked the 'drop player into lava' button within the tester on said Minecraft map.
    Having consulted an Admin on this, I was about to slay you when you suddenly left though I must add you did respond first.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As seen in the "You leaving" screen shot, you say in chat, "thought you pressed the button to test" confirming you pressed the wrong button and killed a player by accident.
    As this is considered accidental RDM you were required to serve a slay.

Thank you for making this appeal, now due to your spotless history I'm inclined to offer to you that we become friends on steam, I will un-ban you and we can organize you receiving your slay at a comfortable time.

Does this sound good to you, I'll send you a friend request never the less and I hope this helps.
    Thanks again. : )
    I'll close the appeal once you have responded here or on steam.

5. GnarBear

Thank you for serving a slay in place of your ban and keep up the good behavior! : )

Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.