Stealing a Secret Knife

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Hans and Franz From State Farm, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Okay, so many times I've been cut off. You may be thinking, "oh yea that asshole on Thursday while I was driving to work." well not that guy. The type of 'cutting off' as in stealing your secret knife. This has probably happened to you if you know what a secret knife is. I mean, don't you just wanna like grab your wired mouse (if you have a wireless mouse, fuck you I don't have enough money) and make a noose out of it to hang them from a helicopter blade so they get chopped up and all the gu- sorry got taken away. But similar to that.
    You go to hell and back just to get this half-a-foot sharpened piece of metal. You slide your beautiful ass to the edge of the chair for this half-a-foot sharpened piece of metal. You put your heart and soul into this half-a-foot piece of sharpened metal and what do you get. Jack shit, you know why? Because of that dickhole SOB that slides right into that orange and grey gridded cubed rectangle.
    I don't have anger issues; when it comes to this, I do. So please gods of Serious TTT, give that bitch what it deserves. A ban for eternity, no scratch that. A vacban, so it can't go on any protected servers. A lot of denial for when they post something of the forums. A public criticism and dehumanization speech. Something around the lines of these options. Anyone agree? I want to hear from you!

- Jake (plz send money, I don't think this kind of wage is legal in this state.)

• Dumb Dumb x 11
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

... What?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

TL;DR: I cry when people take my secret knife.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Wait what?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good day sir.

6. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver