Approved stashmaniac's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by stashmaniac, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stashmaniac

stashmaniac New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Stashmaniac
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:38900975
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 2 weeks. I don't remember avoiding any slays. Can I atleast know why? And for 2 weeks? I never avoid slays so I don't know what happened.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

You were banned by @Thistle for RDM and leave 2nd. Please be patient until he responds.

3. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Hey Stashmaniac,

I'm currently a little busy with my daughter but I've seen this appeal and I'll respond as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience.

4. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Alright,

So, we were playing when this report came in on you:
    [​IMG]
    You had threw a grenade as an innocent which then killed another innocent, since you claimed to be throwing it at a T, I had asked you if you had warned for the grenade you had through because if you had of, it would've been counted as crossfire. However, you replied that you didn't warn. So, I issued a slay on you:
    [​IMG]
    After this, half way through the next round, you left whilst being slain!
    [​IMG]
    Since you had left and this was your second offense of RDM and Leave, I issued a two week ban on you:
    [​IMG]

Now, since you don't have much of an history, you have usually always been a genuine player and i've personally never had any issues with you, I am willing to lift this ban but will not void it. This meaning if you RDM and Leave again within the next three months, it will be your third offense thus meaning the ban will be four weeks and the banning moderator may not be as lenient as I have been.

Have a nice day and some good plays!

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

~Thistle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.