Denied stashmaniac's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by stashmaniac, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stashmaniac

stashmaniac New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Stashmaniac
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:38900975
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for harassment for 8 hours.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got slain becouse I killed a traitor that sniped 1/2 people. Traitor was named "Isabell"(I saw her snipe). She couldn't simply understand the fact that she fucked up and reported me. The mod called "Phi" decided to slay me as soon as I replied to the report. HE/SHE DIDN'T EVEN READ IT I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING I CARE ABOUT. The slay was INSTANT. What I'm guessing is that Phi is Isabell's bitch or something or that he has a crush on her or something becouse I did nothing wrong. It wasn't RDM. Check the logs.
    Phi is a biased mod.
    When I made it clear that I was pissed off in the chat I got banned for harassment. I'm guessing the ban appeal won't be accepted becouse I'm obviously acting self righteous and egotistical but I don't care I just wan't other people to know what a biased mod he/she is.​

2. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

The report against you :
    [​IMG]

The logs :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It clearly showed that your claim against Isabel is false and hence, the slay.

Chat log:
    [​IMG]

I've already told you at the end of the last map, that Isabel didn't fired their weapon through out the round, and that's why I gave you the slay, you ignored it and started calling names.

Due to the reason from above, I'm denying your appeal, please note that this is just a local ban, you're free to play on our other servers :

Serious TTT West : west.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT West 2 : west2.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT East : east.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT East 2 :east2.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT Vanilla :vanilla.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT EU : eu.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT EU 2 : eu2.seriousttt.com

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.