Denied Starving Twin Niglets's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ricky Johnson, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricky Johnson

Ricky Johnson Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    God Damn Dumbass Mods
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:5096659
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I propkilled a guy and was gonna take a slay/alt-tab out and play some Total War mmk. Then Windows 7 fucked me in the ass with their automatic update at 3:00 A.M. and instead of hitting postpone I hit restart now. Anyways I actually managed to rejoin the server and then a minute/two minutes later I got banned for Rdm and leave.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence.​

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Heya, you were banned by @IKEA Cabinet for RDM and Leave (1st Offense).

They will respond at their earliest convenience; thank you for your patience.

(I'd also like to point out that there is indeed a 3 AM automatic update for W7 today...)

3. IKEA Cabinet

IKEA Cabinet Your everyday household furniture. VIP

Hello there Starving! Hope you're having a great day.

I had banned you for, as you mentioned, leaving the server after prop killing an innocent and not responding to his report.

[​IMG]

In conjunction with the ban, I had waited 1 or 2 rounds after you had not responded to the report and left the server before issuing the ban.

You also claim that you had rejoined the server prior to being banned for one or two minutes which, based on the old logs is not true.

But because you have stated that your computer restarted due to a system update which Azure claims exists, and also because you are willing to take the slay, I am also willing to have you serve the slay on another server and if all goes well, uplift the ban.
    I am aware that issues such as a random computer restart or a game crash could occur at any time and I feel like I should have given you a little more time before issuing the ban, and I'm very sorry for that. I'll take this flaw into account,

Cheers.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  4. IKEA Cabinet

IKEA Cabinet Your everyday household furniture. VIP

Hello there Starving, hope you're still having a great day.

Hard for me to say this, but after further investigations on your background, records and also based on Admin advises,
    I have decided to revoke the second last line of my previous reply. Your records are not pretty and I also noticed this isn't your first time appealing for a ban.

I have now come to the harsh decision to DENY this appeal, sorry. Appeal locked, I hope you respect this decision,

Cheers.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.