Denied StanleyPotato's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by StanleyPotato, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StanleyPotato

StanleyPotato New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Stanley Potato
    Your Steam ID:
    stanleypotato
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really dont know what i did on the server no random kills nothing. I dont have proofs so . IF you can tell me what i do thats will be great !
    Evidence of Innocence:
    And for 14 days really guys ?​

2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

You were banned by @MyriadOfChaos for RDM and leave 2nd. He will respond as soon as possible. Until then, please be patient.

For reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:44724168

Thanks.

3. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

I am currently heading home from work and will gather my evidence as soon as I get home.

4. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Thank you for being patient. Lets get down to the nitty-gritty here. It is correct i banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd because you left the server after being slain. You were reported by a player and your response was that you thought they opened the t door, which is killing on suspicion and that earned you a slay. Well you left during the middle of the next round which led me to ban you. Screenshots will be provided below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now seeing as this is your second offense of RDM, you should know that you have to stay the full round you are slain or it is a ban. It is always recommended to message a staff member if you are all clear to leave before doing so so that this kind of situation doesnt happen.

With that being said i am afraid i will be Denying this appeal. This ban is only local to EU Vanilla so feel free to enjoy any of our other servers until this ban expires. If you have any comments or questions about this appeal, please feel free to message me here on the forums. Ill be more than happy to clarify anything you have an issue with. Have a wonderful day!

Appeal:
    Denied

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.