Denied Stanley Andrews's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Stanley Andrews, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Stanleytive
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:423994137
    Which Server:
    Global
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Banned for Hacking (1st Offense) Wink.
    Nobody had said anything by respect and then this happens.
    Please don't start this again.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I've recorded a few times showing no hacks on my rounds which I had luck playing or I was just playing good. Didn't play much today and then when I come now suddenly I receive this.​

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Yeah, sorry about the confusion; You were banned by me, just had a silly name I forgot to change before joining the server. I'll present evidence in a few.

3. Ok I will edit the report quickly.

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey Stanley,

As you might recall and recount in your previous appeals/reports, the staff team had quite the notion that you were hacking on our servers. While the bans applied were eventually found invalid and lifted due to lack of sufficient evidence, that suspicion was still there that something wasn't right, and it was all kept in mind by the staff team.

Here's the definitive evidence the administration got against you and that led to your ban, provided by our friendly neighborhood @Ace-Hardlight. As you can see, there's a clear snap, and confirms the presence of aimbot on your client.

All this said, I don't think you are a bad dude; just seem to have a few misplaced intentions. As such, I'll be localizing this ban to the origin server (EU 2), in good faith this will not be rule breaking issue that will come up again.

Bless up,

~wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.