Denied stakkuu's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by stakkuu, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    stakkuu
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:89161155
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't do anything wrong to my knowledge.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I've read the rules, and nothing I've done as of whenever I started (a week or two ago) warrants a ban. I haven't ghosted, mass RDM'd, hacked, or done anything of that sort, except minor RDM's which I have accepted slays for. I have no idea why I've been banned, and I would like an explanation as to why I was. Thank you for listening to my plea.​

2. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Milo for RDM and Leave 1st Offense. Please wait for her response.

3. Salem

Salem VIP

Hey Stakkuu, I'll just jump right into the report that ended in you being banned.

[​IMG]

You can see very clearly in the photo that you did own up to needing a slay. Yet you can also see is says "player not found" under the autoslay status and the conclusion is still blank, showing that I didn't issue a slay on you yet before you left.

My question is, since you did very clearly know you needed a slay, why did you leave without receiving punishment?

4. stakkuu

stakkuu VIP

Do you know if this map was before or after Skycraft Final? Because I was getting some ping issues on Skycraft and I think I left then. Also, I think i forgot I killed that guy, and I hadn't yet received the punishment so I left to take care of some other necessities. Ok. Thank you for clearing this up. Ill see you guys in 5 days.

5. Salem

Salem VIP

This was on minecraft city.

Unfortunately, since you did show full knowledge of you needing a slay and you still decided to leave I won't be accepting this appeal.

Feel free to play on our other servers for the time being.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.