Staff Easy Access Punishments

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Communist Rick, Oct 18, 2015.

?

Should this be added?

Poll closed Nov 11, 2015.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. No opinion/Neutral

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basically, from what I've seen, I havn't seen a server do this before except the DRp servers, and its basically like this ; When you open the Tab menu, there will be a bunch of buttons next to a players name, these buttons will consist of Mute, Gag, Kick, Ban, etc. This is so that staff have easier access to players and do not always have to type out names. This also helps because if multiple people are mic/chat spamming, the staff member can just press tab , and then simply click a button to mute/unmute them.
    Edit: I do not think what I explained currently is in a workshop, rather, it may need to be coded in manually

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I think the staff are doing fine.

1. You don't have to type the full name.
    2. If staff aren't dealing gags/mutes they're dealing with reports.
    3. If they are dealing with reports, this helps them in no way.
    4. All staff work at different speeds.
    5. All staff use ulx differently.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. If this takes no effort to add then I don't see why not. It's a bonus especially with names of almost exact similarity (Magi_Taters, TatersBot)

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

ULX already does this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

If im not mistaken the ULX menu has this feature.
    P.S only visible to staff

Damn it Carned

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

As Carned stated, we can use the ULX menu for the same function. And that can be bound to any key the staff member wishes. I prefer to use the command though rather than search through 36 names.

7. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

As someone who used both the ulx menu and console when I was staffing I really don't see a need for this.

• If players names are similar quotes can be used. EX: !gag "Magistrate6969420"
    • You can press Tab while typing someones name and it will automatically finish it.
    • Depending on typing speed, it may be easier to use the afformentioned features instead of attempting to find someone in the tab menu.
    • Already exists.

8. * Point made, and understood. Next staff member that reads upon this, may they lock the topic? Thanks

9. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Alright, no problem.

Topic Locked at request of OP.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.