Denied srw0003's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by srw0003, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srw0003

srw0003 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    srw0003
    Your Steam ID:
    srw0003
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Dear moderators of this fine server, i believe i should be unbanned due to the following:
    1. i am new to gmod therefore every texture possible was an error, in order to fix this i attempted to disconnect from the server and install the games necessary to play the game without problems.
    2. I arrive home with delight to see that the files i needed were installed, oh what glee, i quickly attempt to join the server, but to my demise i was banned on account of RDM and Disconnecting.
    I am truly sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope my appeal will be accepted and i may play happily on your server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I cannot upload the progress of my installing of cs source but if it was possible i would​

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello SRW003. You were banned by @hello my friend for RDM and Leave, 1st. They will reply when they can!

Please note, your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:68914552. You were banned on EU2, not West.

Thank you for your patience. In the meantime, you can join any of our other servers listed here while your appeal is being investigated!

My bad. No more posting on ban appeals with no sleep!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hey there! While @Asriel may have misread the ban, I will be taking care of this as I am the one who banned you this morning on our West server. Please give me a few moments to gather the evidence and fit it all together.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Alright then, now that I have everything, lets get down to business. I would first like to say thank you for appealing your ban on our servers, second I would like to present the evidence to which you were banned for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see in the evidence, you were reported by both Rawgah and tornalshark for rdm (Random Deathmatch). In the full damage log, you can also see that you started doing this right at the beginning of the round. You first shot at both Rawgah and tornalshark almost instantly after round start. Now, the report against tornalshark would have been valid, although you stated almost instantly in your report that you were new. I would have gone further into the questioning had you not left minutes later (I had no chance to get to the reports before end of round, for which I apologize). Upon me attempting to find you after map change, I found that you had left the server. I gave you exactly one round (more than five minutes) to come back and answer for what had happened, and yet you had not returned, from this I proceeded to ban for RDM and Leave first. While this is your first ban on our servers (your time being only eight minutes total on the one server), and since I see you have so few hours on Garry's Mod all together (9 hours give or take a few minutes), I will allow you to take your slays in place of your ban. All I ask is that you contact me on steam so that we may set up a time to do this.

5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Since I have not had any communication or messages from in you in more than twenty-four hours, I'm going to mark this as Denied. While this is a local ban, you are welcome to join our other TTT servers, or even our Deathrun server if you so wish to try something different.

Appeal : DENIED

Thread : LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.