Denied Srathgar's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Srathgar, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srathgar

Srathgar VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Uranus
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im gonna go on a wild one and say this has to do with an offense from long ago as it was a ban regarding a ban avoidance. Anyways, here goes. Originally i got banned for ghosting, fair enough, i did ghost. back story to that ONE g host to flowerpot though was that a traitor buddy had blatantly been rdming us, and no admin was on. as such in a stupid attempt to enact some sorta justice i tried to warn some innocents that we had an rdmer on, which im guessing got me banned. At the time, i did not think more of it, i just decided that okay, i wont do that anymore even if there are no mods on, ill respect the rules from then on. I was new to the server then, and getting rdm'ed by a t "buddy" kinda got to me.

Now, i am well aware this is actually me admitting my guilt, but i hope that me being sincere about it and not trying to lie my way out of it is in some way helpfull to my case.
    In hindsight i should have possibly tried to appeal the original situation, but back then i in frustration of the situation made a wrong choice not to do so, i see that now.

Anyways, i hope that we can talk about this, and look forward to hearing from you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Hey Srathgar, @C.A.Anna banned for Ban Evasion, however, it doesn't tell me the account the original ban was on, or the name of who did the original ghosting ban. Please be patient as they respond as quickly as possible.

3. Srathgar

Srathgar VIP

STEAM_0:1:17454193 should be the other accounts steam id.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Srathgar/Uranus,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban here today. Now let me explain how I came upon this and where I will be going with this.

When I hopped onto the server today I did my usual IP check of some random IP's of people on the server. Yours happened to be one of them. When I did check your Steam ID this came up as a result.
    [​IMG]

I then looked into it more so. It would seem you were banned due to this forum report against you. Now that account was banned on the 3/07/2016. Funnily enough this account, Uranus, appeared on the 3/08/2016. You have been evading your Ghosting ban for a little while now which defeats the purpose of a ban. Bans are there to discipline those who do not follow our rules in the hopes that they will not re offend. Because you have not actually been serving your ban, you now have to be punished again.

I do appreciate that you have owned up to your actions and that you seem to know that you have done wrong and I am really hoping that this time you will learn from it. But for you to learn from it I have to keep this Ban Evasion ban in place. I will however reduce it from 8 weeks to 6 weeks. In that time, I urge you not to do what you have already done. Do not use your other account or do not make another one to continue playing on the servers. Over all this appeal has been denied. If you have ny questions or concerns you are more than welcome to PM me on the forums or add me on steam and talk to me that way!

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal:Denied & Reduced

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.