Denied Squisher's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Squisher, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squisher

Squisher VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Squisher
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:123877522
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for accidental ghosting (this was a global ban) I did not know it was considered this in my situation so i did not know. I would like t obe unbanned because i didnt know this was considered ghosting i didnt mean to affect anyones gameplay but i thought what i said was ok I said "Read the chat" i pmed to someone and was later banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None maybe the mod that banned me?​

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Orion for Ghosting + History which was Globalled by @Guilty. Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

Note that like the concept of accidental RDM being RDM. Accidental ghosting would still be ghosting.

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hey there.

I was on Vanilla playing like normal until a player (not going to mention the name for privacy reasons) said in voice chat that you PM'd them something considered ghosting.
    I asked for a screenshot and the player gave me this:

[​IMG]

As you can see, you told the player to read what was up in chat because he either passed a KOSed player that he didn't know was KOSed or just wasn't aware of it. If you hadn't done anything, the KOSed player would have an actual chance at winning the round as they were a T. You PMing someone to look up in chat for something they missed destroys the surprise element that the traitor once had. Considering that and your history gathering lots of bans in the last few months, I am going to deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.