Denied Squirtle Squirtle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Squirtle Squirtle, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squirtle Squirtle

Squirtle Squirtle New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Squirtle Squirtle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53962028
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even recall RDMing, I was just playing, then I left the game (not scaping from anything)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Derp Mason for "RDM & Leave (1st Offense)". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then thank you for being patient!

3. Squirtle Squirtle

omg they banned me again?! I swear i stayed the whole round this time and the other time too!!

4. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

I did infact ban you for RDM & Leave.

Here is the report you were slain for:

[​IMG]

As you can see in the report you had attempted to kill Moist Doge because of him throwing a visualizer, and with your response "plz" I put a slay on you.

Then you left while slain as seen here:

[​IMG]

Seeing as it is your first offense of RDM & Leave, I'll allow you to serve a slay with me or another moderator in game in place of your ban, but I will not be voiding your ban.

Add me on steam or tell another moderator to send me proof of you serving your slay on another server and you will be unbanned.

5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Yes, after I replied to this appeal it seems you were then banned by @Muffin for "RDM and leave, 2nd offence". He will respond in due time.

6. Squirtle Squirtle

The following round, after my "offense" i got autoslayed, so I ragequitted. No way it was the same round!!

7. Squirtle Squirtle

Wait so i should stay the round I got slayed to avoid the RDM and leave? If that's the case then my bad, but i didn't know

8. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

If you are slain you have to stay until the end of the round you were slayed on, or it is RDM & Leave.

9. Squirtle Squirtle

My bad then... Close this thing

10. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

With that said I will be denying my half of the appeal, however I will leave this open for Muffin to respond with his evidence.

11. Squirtle Squirtle

12. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

http://i.imgur.com/PIyfF3q.png

You indeed did leave in the middle of your slay. You need to stay the FULL round when you're slain, as stated on our !motd.

DENIED.

13. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Alright after discussing in private about how you just got GMod and had no idea what serving a slay meant, I've allowed you to serve a slay under Hingle in place of your West 2 ban.

However it is not voided and Muffin's has not been revoked meaning next time you get banned it will be your 3rd Offense.

Appeal still Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.