Denied Squirrely's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Squirrely, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squirrely

Squirrely New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    sQui_rreL
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:22814405
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing the TTT Vanilla MC server (192.184.57.6:27015) and I was banned from all servers by Agent A after killing 9 people for "Wallhacks". Wallhacks are very subjective, and hard to differentiate between ghosting and cheating -- I'm definitely not doing either. I came from CS:GO and I spent hundreds of hours practicing my aim, and I even have an amplifier for my headphones. In my personal opinion I believe I was banned out of spite because the admin was one of my victims, and some people don't know the difference between skill and cheats. I request proof be provided if possible, otherwise rampant admin abuse such as this will ensue. I was only in the game for about 20 minutes when I was banned within 30 seconds of killing the admin for the first time, so he had no time to spectate me anyways and conduct any real investigation. I was on numerous CS:GO teams as well, if rosters would provide additional evidence to my innocence where games are required to be played with anti cheat clients constantly scanning your memory even without playing. You can view my account where I have thousands of hours in numerous steam games, and no VAC bans or any game bans. You can view this bellow, in the evidence section. Hopefully this issue is resolved and avoided in the future. :)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/sQui_rreL/
    STEAM_0:0:22814405
    EDIT: To spare time checking my hours...
    Garry's Mod: 1.1 hrs last two weeks / 3,562 hrs on record
    CS:GO 0.4 hrs last two weeks / 1,358 hrs on record

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I banned you. I'll pm you the evidence.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You chose to hack on our servers. That's on you, buddy. The evidence I PM'd you is enough to demonstrate the wallhacks you used.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.