Denied SQUEEKY™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SQUEEKY™, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SQUEEKY™

SQUEEKY™ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SQUEEKY™
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:54998610
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well while playing on the east server i killed 2 people and after being killed, somebody said "squeeky why are you aimbotting?" i said "what" and they said "it doesn't matter, goodbye sir" and banned me. I wasn't using any form of aimbot and dont know why he thought i was. other than the fact I have extremely terible internet and a sensitive mouse I can't see why they thought i had aimbot. but anyway i wasnt aimbotting and really shouldn't be banned for something i didn't do :/
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have played on many other servers when nobody had even mentioned the possibility of me using an aimbot or any cheat (other than my vac ban which was earned yesterday thanks to my friend who assured they could get me high quality guns in cs:go).​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Rasta Jesus banned you for First Offense of Hacking. He will respond with his evidence soon.

3. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

@Rambo recorded it and should be able to give us the video as soon as possible.

4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I highly recommend this ban appeal be denied and possibly extended considering I banned him for a second time for aimbotting and hacking just now. @Krys , @Smash and @BmTron are three witnessees who were there when he was banned by me.

5. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

@Steven | SF Prolonged the ban to 6 months on all servers. Also yes, it was pretty obvious that he was indeed aimbotting.

EDIT: To add onto this, the friend who even admitted that Squeeky had hacks said and I quote: "He does have hacks he wasn't using them tho, he did have his anti-spec on tho." Wether he was telling the full truth or not this in and of itself shows that at the very least he was scripting.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  6. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Sadly, the video footage I had was set to the wrong settings and didn't actually record.

Facts:
    Your ping was only 150 the whole time.
    I think you were using scripts because every time you moved around, your movements were exactly perfectly the same, despite jerking the camera around constantly.
    One of your friends even ADMITTED that you use hacks but "didn't have them on this time".
    I watched you face a wall, shoot your Honey Badger, and somehow the bullets miraculously went from your gun 90 degrees to the left and kill a player.

Once I noticed this odd behavior I had Alpha spectate you as well, and I think BmTron did as well. Once they confirmed they were seeing the same thing, I asked others in dead chat to spectate you and most of them confirmed they all saw the same behavior. I highly HIGHLY suggest this appeal be denied.

7. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

I will get the video and post it, but since you got another hacking ban this appeal will now be closed and denied.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.