Denied Squanch's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Squanch, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squanch

Squanch Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Squanchy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50682399
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned wrongfully. Why? Allegedly for RDM, but I was actually a traitor and warned before jihading.

(1) Proof -

[​IMG]

(2) mod shouldn't be asking me for evidence in word v. word situation. If someone is claiming that I *did not* warn, then I should be asked for evidence. It's impossible to provide evidence every time an angry t-mate thinks he/she got rdm'd.

@Ashes Relandi
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I've seen this. I'll respond shortly here.

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Heyo,
    So you were banned for Toxic Gameplay. I spoke with my admin @ant. about it and he made the ruling after I supplied the evidence.

Going off your side - you did warn which is required before fragging/Jihading, etc.
    The one thing that crossed my mind upon viewing the damage logs was all this:
    [​IMG]

You essentially warned, and still proceeded to Jihad a spawn of AFKs, knowing that there are still multiple T-Buddies in the blast radius. This is clearly intentional and is considered Toxic Gameplay.
    Here's a visual as well of said spawn area:

And to address your second point - I generally ask both parties involved for evidence. In which case, I asked not just you but several T buddies during that round.

In terms of the appeal, I'm denying this. If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to PM me.
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.