Approved Squanch's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Squanchy, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Squanch
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50682399
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Not sure what's going on. I've been playing on West 2 for couple of rounds when suddenly I get banned by legitcake? for 16w (RDM + LEAVE). I don't remember rdming, let alone leaving after that. Can I get a clarification @LegitCake ?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and leave 5th" by @LegitCake which was then G&E'd by @Verified
    Please be patient, both will respond at earliest convenience

3. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Will be responding shortly, please be patient as i gather up my evidence.

4. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Thanks for waiting, let's get to it shall we?

The original report:
    [​IMG]

The report was sent to Crippling Homosexuality because he was attempting to shoot you for having the explosive barrel.
    The rule states that [​IMG] is traitorous in which he had a valid reason to kill you as it shows him shooting here:
    [​IMG]
    However, it seems that during that time, he accidentally shot the barrel causing you and Assassin Vasto to die which means you'll be slain for it as you were also innocent.
    [​IMG]

Now that I've shown you some evidence, it's clear that you should have been slain. However, I do apologize for taking a while on dealing with that report as it carried on to the next map.
    I am more than willing to give you a second chance and you can serve your slay in-game.
    I will be passing this off to @Verified and if he agrees with me, we can work something out.

5. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

6. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

After discussing this privately, @LegitCake and I have concluded that you will be given a chance to serve the slay(s). It also appears that I have missed a few notes, due to them being in a different order, and this ban should have been a 3rd offense ban. I apologize for that confusion. The actual ban, however, will not be voided. The next RDM & Leave ban will be 4th offense. In the future please be sure to ask the staff member online if you are OK to leave the server, even if it has been several rounds, or even a map, since the last report on you.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.