Sprinkles reviews the first episode of Gotham.(Some Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by CMDRsprinkles, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Hello everyone my name is Sprinkles and the wife wants me to restart the reviewing business. Now what we get in the series premiere of this show is a ton of established characters from the Batman DC Universe. We see James Gordon (Benjamin Mckenzie) and Harvey Bullock (Donal Logue) who are the main characters. We can establish that Bullock is a large amount more darker in this version. I love to hate him. James Gordon isn't the old man in this series either. He is more of a spaghetti western good guy, and you love to love him.

The villains we see now are growing and evolving into the very things we love to hate, Penguin (Robin Taylor) is perfectly played in this show, Oswald when we first see him is holding an umbrella for Mrs. Mooney (Jade Pinklett Smith) while she is beating a man with a baseball bat. If you hate penguin or if you love to hate Penguin or love him this is perfect for you! He is treated like a bitch and goes behind his own bosses back. Riddler (Cory Micheal Smith) has a small role in the first season as a CSI expert and is also well played in his small part in the first episode and we hope to see him do more of the sick and twisted Riddles and puzzles we know and love. Poison Ivey has another small appearance with a smaller role with only two lines in the entire episode. In this interpretation she is a young girl who see's her father chased away and maybe even seen killed. Catwoman (Cameron Bicondava) is played with only one line through the entire episode and that is to whisper a cat to get some milk. We do see her multiple times through out the show can't wait to see her do her dirty work.

Finally we have the soon to be Dark Knight and his butler (David Mazouz) (Sean Pertwee). We open up to see the most famous scene in comic book history, the death of Thomas and Barbra Wayne. Unlike most stories the man who kills them is masked and pushes the plot.

Altogether the show is very plot heavy and has a wide cast ready to go, the villains in my opinion are the plot pushers and I for one can't wait to see the next episode. As Supreme Sprinkle of the Sprinkle Republic, I have had one hundred Sprinkle Republicans watch this and they either liked it or not, altogether the first episode is a 91/100.

I know this is a lot to read and thank you for doing so. Please remember I will be reviewing movies every friday as well and I will be taking suggestions. Please leave them in the comments below.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1