Denied spongebob's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by spongebob, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spongebob

spongebob VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Black Santa
    Your Steam ID:
    ( I didn't know how to get it since i am banned)
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know i did something which annoyed most of the players in vanilla earlier by spamming the "lenny face" almost for like a hundred times but i did it because i was sort of angry at what happened even earlier.I was in east playing happily with everyone since 4am (PST+8:00)as i could not fall asleep,So i was playing in east and pressed tab occasionally and i can clearly see that BlackSpiderman (who was part of the reason i was angry) was NOT in the server yet,but i did see him in there after sometime passed by.
    So then around 6am(PST+8:00) Blake left and BlackSpiderMan was active(which he was NOT earlier but he was in spectator mode AFKing) so when the server started to get crowded,Jake asked me to change my name but i did NOT which he kicked me for afterwards and i DID change it,But when i got back to the server,I noticed that BlackSpiderMan did NOT change his name which means that he did NOT get kicked for not changing name,So basically,i got angry as i need to change it and he does not need to even though i was in the server earlier and he claimed to be in spectator mode all along when i did not see him at all when i joined.So i changed my name and went back to east for around 10 minutes and i left for west(i think) Since i saw Blake there and wanted to clarify who was in EAST for the longest and i waited for awhile and did not recieve any reply from him and he left.After he left,i only stayed in west for awhile and went to Vanilla since Guilty is there and he is one of my favorite mods.He left after 1-2 map change and i was still angry then,and since no mods were in Vanilla,i decided to spam the "lenny face"because i was angry that i had to change my name and BlackSpiderMan did NOT have to change his.And after spamming for a while,a traitor killed me and i stopped spamming and left play some other game modes and got bored,so i decided to go back to STTT servers and found out i was banned 5 day GLOBALIZED and i asked in the forums chat why was i banned,then i found out that i was banned 5 day globalized by Sinz for Chat Spamming w/o mods(which i did not know there is such a rule)And i felt a little more angrier than before as STTT is the only server i play on gmod and spent more than 1000 hours and its my holidays now till January 1 and for 5 days,i won't have anything to do except sleep and watch television for the whole day as i don't have enough money to go out with my friends(which is what i normally do if i cannot play my computer)and is VERY VERY boring and i hope that i could be unbanned on at least 1 modded server or reduce the duration of my ban to maybe 2 days?
    I am truly sorry for causing trouble to Sinz for spamming in the chat so many times because of what i said earlier,I was very furious of what happened to me and BlackSpiderMan and I hope to get at least a unban on 1 modded server and slay me for 4-5 times as i wouldn't mind as long as i have something to do during the holidays(FYI my holidays started since october)THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPEAL C:
    Evidence of Innocence:
    NOTICE:pLEASE REAd AT LEAST THE FIRST HALF AS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO WHY I GOT BANNED​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@Jake asked you to change your name due to the fact another player had a similar name and it was bound to cause confusion. Since that player was in session before you were, Jake asked you and not him.

You should have thought about the consequences for you actions before the fact, you can not intentionally break our server rules because you are having a bad day. We do not provide leniency for that.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.