Denied SpongeBob SquarePants's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SpongeBob SquarePants, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SpongeBob SquarePants
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:154558432
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am a very honest and kind player. TTT is one of my favorite gamemodes. I like hanging out with the people on this server cause its friendly and i just love playing TTT.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have a mac and it doesn't have lots of space so it will crash gmod and i have a bad mouse which has sticky buttons im working on a new one but im really sorry for why i was banned​

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I'll respond to your appeal in just a moment.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Got the screenshot I needed. Anyway, I banned you for your second offense of RDM and Leave, and here is why.

SpongebobSquarepantsRDM.jpg

You were firing seemingly randomly at the start of the round in question before killing yourself or dying to the world by some means. In any case, you had caused damage to a user and left long before a report could be filed against you. Seeing as you have only eight hours on our servers and two bans in that time including mine, I will not be accepting your appeal and the ban will remain in place. Your ban is local, however, and you're free to use the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.