Denied splashybard's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by splashybard, Nov 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    AWildSplashybard
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60367314
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Was banned for impersonating staff, changed my name to (a) AndrĂ© CA and (b) Noob99. Was warned twice and had a conversation with andrewca79 and after something like 2 rounds i left the server (was not banned when i left). Just logged on and see that i have a few hours until i can play.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I may be incorrect but if i am correct then the ban was placed an hour or so after i left the server. Not sure and i could glaringly wrong.​

2. 4sea

4sea VIP

You were banned by @andrewca79 please give him a bit to collect his evidence and respond!

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond when I can.

4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there @splashybard, thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban, let's get started:

I banned you for Impersonating staff as you first changed your name from "cunt" to "AndréCA", I then asked you to change it as it was similar sounding to mine and that it was impersonating a staff member. You agreed to change it and changed it to Noob99. Before I proceeded to kick/ban you for it, I consulted @HelixSpiral who said what you did was not okay, so I kicked you, then when you rejoined with the same name and said that you only picked Noob99 cause you were new and were born in 1999. This was obviously a lie as you are not new and you had previously tried to impersonate me so, I banned you for a day.

Here are screenshots of the conversations we had:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since the ban was only a day long and will expire soon, I'm going to deny this appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.