Denied splashybard's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by splashybard, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    splashybard
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was joking around and made a comment which should have goten me 1 warning. When i tried to explain this to 1 of the 2 mods +1 trial-mod, he gave me warning number 2. About 5 minutes pases and i get banned. i had been trying to explain in admin chat that I had done nothing wrong, and trying to !pm the other mod on the server at the current time.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no images nor videos to document what has happened.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Alice for "Harassment". She will respond when she can so until then thank you for being patient.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Splashybard1.jpg
    Splashybard2.jpg
    Splashybard3.jpg

The messages above are in chronological order from top to bottom. I can tell you right now that what you did went past joking, that was completely out of line, inappropriate, and downright vulgar in nature. This in mind, I spoke to @Muffin and requested discretion to issue a ban to you for Harassment despite having only given one official warning to you. I will not be accepting your appeal, and I would advise a more cautious approach to "Joking" in the near future. We do not tolerate behavior like this here, the environment that we strive to maintain is a positive one, welcoming to everyone. If you cannot respect that, you may be excluded from it. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.