Approved splash2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by splash2, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. splash2

splash2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    splash
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:10149642
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for Ghosting but I shouldnt have been banned. All I did was inform one of the last inno's that the last t was afk and had been for the entire round. Hardly ghosting in my opinion.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was banned by the mod giraffe thats about all the evidence I have.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

I'll handle this tomorrow after class

4. splash2

splash2 New Member

5. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

Okay hello sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, what you did was ghosting as it was giving a player information that they were not aware initially aware of. I do understand why you did something like this as it can get boring having to sit and watch nothing happen, but the way you went about it wasn't the right way to do it. The next time something like this happens it's best to just let a moderator know what's going on, and they will handle it appropriately. I was already in the process of moving the player to spectate, but he was killed before I could get to him. Since you made the appeal, and it didn't really affect anyone's round all that bad, I'll go ahead and accept the appeal. It will not be voided; however, so please refrain from doing something like this again as it will have a much more sever punishment than this ban. Just let a mod know in the future if something like this happens again (y)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.